Friday 16 December 2011

We Got It!

Life is sometimes so amazing.  God knows I am weak and easily discouraged.  He knows that He will have to guide me and pave the way.  He knows that, in the end,  it is up to Him whether we can make this adoption happen.  So far, He has been very easy on me.  Through a friend of a friend's brother, I am going to get my application.  I just came back from wiring him the money, which was also super easy, and now I wait til I have to send Fed Ex to pick it up.  It's funny how it wasn't the people who I thought could help that helped.  It was a long shot and my last resort when I contacted a friend of a friend's brother.  I met this lady at my son's preschool and haven't known her very long.  I was hesitant to contact her friend.  I also contacted nine adoption agencies to try and get the application. In the end, it was the most unlikely connection that got us the application. The way that seemed to me to be the most difficult was actually the easiest.  That is God's way. Now I have to phone Fed Ex and set up a pick up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment